You can use Gmail without internet, know step by step process
Gmail comes with many amazing features. Did you know that Gmail can be used in offline mode without internet. For this you need to sync email offline by going to Gmail settings in Chrome browser. This is possible for up to 90 days and data may be kept on the computer depending on the security region.
If you live in an area where the internet doesn’t work, you might have a problem, but did you know that Gmail can be used without internet? Gmail can be accessed in offline mode without internet connection. It allows you to write new messages and search existing emails.
- First, open Gmail in Chrome browser. This mod will not work in any other browser.
- After that click on the Settings gear in the top right corner.
- After that select Settings option.
- Then click on offline tap.
- Offline email box after this checkmark.
- Then select the number of days you want to sync email for online access. This facility is available for 90 days.
- For security reasons, you have to choose whether you want to keep offline data on the computer or delete it.
- After that click on Save Changes.
How to Access Gmail Offline
- When you’re offline, go to mail.google.com in a normal Chrome browser
- In this you have to confirm the offline mode message.
- After that you will be able to browse your inbox. You also get the facility to draft messages and read messages.
- In offline mode, you will be able to find your messages, which were synced offline
- Cannot download mail attachments. But it can be viewed in offline mode.