Ayodhya Ram Mandir: Sometimes in the name of Prasad, sometimes in the name of VIP darshan, sometimes fraud is happening in the name of donation, know how to avoid it.
Ayodhya Ram Temple: The consecration ceremony of Shri Ram Temple in Ayodhya will be held on January 22, 2024. The whole world is keeping an eye on the sanctity of Shri Ram Temple. Cyber criminals are also cheating people in the name of Shri Ram temple being built in Ayodhya. People’s bank accounts are being emptied by sending links to fake websites. A similar case has come to light recently. If you also want to donate to Shri Ram Temple, then you will also have to avoid cyber criminals and fake links. In many cases, cyber criminals are sending links of fake websites to users through e-mail or message. People who donate in the name of faith unknowingly send money to the accounts of cyber criminals. Come, let us know how to avoid fake links and websites?
Vishwa Hindu Parishad’s national spokesperson Vinod Bansal has also told about the fraud taking place in the name of Shri Ram. Vinod Bansal has shared the post on Many such advertisements are also being seen on websites like Amazon! Society has to be cautious of them. Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust has not authorized anyone for these works. Don’t fall into anyone’s trap. These websites should also remove such false advertisements immediately, otherwise, we will be forced to take legal action.
Let us tell you that Ayodhya Shri Ram Temple is being constructed by Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust. In such a situation, if you also want to donate, then visit the official website of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra (https://srjbtkshetra.org/) and do it only. This trust has been created by the Government of India and the construction and maintenance of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi will be done with the donations received here.
How to donate?
- First of all go to the official website of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust.
- Go to the Donation section there and select the Donate option from Donate/Donate Receipt (Direct Deposit)/Donation Receipt Correction.
- After this log in through your mobile number.
- After logging in, you will see many donation options, which include cheque, fund transfer and UPI.
- You can transfer funds on the given account details and send checks in your name.
- To make UPI payment, you will get a scanner, which you can scan from any payment app and donate.
How to avoid fake links?
- If you have received any link through SMS, WhatsApp, e-mail etc., do not open it.
- By searching Google you will find the official website (https://srjbtkshetra.org/) only.
- The fake link or website will not start with https, which indicates that it is not secure.
- If anyone sends you a fake link through SMS, WhatsApp message, e-mail, then report it immediately.
- Also, ask your friends and family members to avoid such fake links.
Also read – Amazing! Chinese company made such a battery, phone will not have to be charged for 50 years