Lenovo Tab M11 launches at CES 2024 with 11-inch 90Hz refresh rate display and 15W fast charging support
Lenovo Tab M11: Lenovo has launched a new tablet at the CES 2024 event going on in Las Vegas, America. The name of this tablet is Lenovo Tab M11. In this tablet, the company has given a large 11-inch display with 90Hz refresh rate. Apart from this, 100W fast charging support has also been given to the users in this tablet. Let us tell you about this new tablet of Lenovo.
Lenovo launches new tablet
This tablet will be an upgraded version of Lenovo Tab M10, and the biggest upgrade in it is its display. This tablet runs on software based on Android 13. The tablet will receive two software updates by January 2028. Helio G8 chipset has been used for the processor in this tab. The weight of this tab is 465 grams. Let us show you the list of all the specifications of this tablet.
Specifications of the new tablet
- Display: 11-inch display with 1920×1200 pixels resolution and 90Hz refresh rate
- Back Camera: A 13MP camera setup is provided in the rear part of this tab.
- Front Camera: An 8MP selfie camera is provided in the front part of this tab.
- Processor: In this new tab of Lenovo, the company has given Octa-core Helio G88 SoC chipset.
- Battery: This tab has a large battery of 7,040 mAh, which comes with 15W fast charging support.
- Connectivity features: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.1, quad speakers with Dolby Atmos, USB Type-C port.
- Color Options: Luna Gray and Seafoam Green
new tablet price
This tab has been introduced in three variants. The first variant comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage. Its second variant comes with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. At the same time, the top variant of this tab comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. This tab will be available for sale in April with a starting price of $ 179 i.e. about Rs 14,900.
Also read: This shopping app also announced Republic Day Sale, know which smartphones will get great deals