Will you know in 60 seconds how many SIMs are running on your ID? This is the complete process
Technical Tips and Tricks: With the increase in the use of smartphones and internet, cases of SIM card fraud have also increased rapidly. In such a situation, there is a need to be extremely cautious. To ensure that you do not get into trouble, it is very important to know how many SIMs are activated in your name. It is important for you to keep getting information about this from time to time.
Earlier it was difficult to find out how many SIMs are running in a person’s name, but now it can be found out very easily. You can know in just 60 seconds or even one minute whether any fake SIM is activated in your name.
To know whether any scammer or any other person is using SIM in your name, the government has launched Sanchar Sarathi portal. With its help, you will be able to find out in a few seconds how many SIMs are activated in your name. Not only this, you can also disable any unknown SIM with the help of this portal. Let us tell you its complete process.
Find out this way
- First of all you have to go to tafcop.sancharsaathi.gov.in website.
- When the new page opens, you will have to enter your registered mobile number.
- Now the captcha code has to be filled on the page.
- Now OTP will be sent to your number. By filling this you will be able to login to the portal.
- Now when the new page opens, you will see a list of which numbers are activated on your ID.
- If you see a number which is not yours, then you can file a report against it from here and get it blocked.
Also read- The biggest change ever in WhatsApp! You will have to pay every month for this feature